|GPU ||GeForce® GTX 650 |
|CUDA Cores ||384 |
|Core Speed ||1058 MHz |
| Memory Size ||1024MB GDDR5 |
|Memory Interface ||128-bit |
|Memory Frequency ||5000 MHz |
| TDP ||64W Active |
|SLI ||Not Supported |
|Multi-Screen ||3 Concurrent Screens, NVIDIA Surround |
|Outputs ||DVI-I, DVI-D, Mini-HDMI® |
|Resolution ||2560x1600 (Digital) |
|Power Input ||1x6 pin PCI-E Power |
|Bus Type ||PCI-Express 3.0 16x |
|UPC ||751492555102 |
- NVIDIA TXAA technology
- NVIDIA FXAA technology
- NVIDIA® Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA® Surround™
- Support for three concurrent displays including:
- Two dual-link DVI
- Microsoft® DirectX® 11 with DirectCompute 5.0 support
- NVIDIA® PhysX® technology
- NVIDIA® 3D Vision®-Ready2
- NVIDIA® CUDA® technology
- PCI Express 3.0 support
- Open GL 4.2 support
- OpenCL™ support
Minimum System Requirements
- PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot
- One 6-pin PCI Express supplementary power connectors
- Minimum 400W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current rating of 20A)3
- 300 MB of available hard-disk space
- 2GB system memory (4GB or higher recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP Operating System (32 or 64-bit)
- DVD-ROM drive or Internet connection for installation
- DVI or Mni-HDMI or VGA compatible monitor
- GeForce® GTX 650 graphics card
- Quick Installation Guide
- Installation DVD, which includes:
- Detailed installation guide
- NVIDIA® Graphics Drivers
- NVIDIA® GeForce® Demos
- PhysX™ System Software
- One DVI-to-VGA adapter
- One 6-pin PCIe to Molex Power Adapter
- One HDMI-Mini to HDMI Adapter
Features & Benefits
Microsoft® DirectX® 11
DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the API's key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ Ready4
Support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. In addition, you can stream 3D movies and 3D digital photographs from 3DVisionLive.com in eye popping, crystal-clear quality.
NVIDIA FXAA Technology
Shader-based anti-aliasing technology available from the NVIDIA Control Panel that enables ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games.
NVIDIA TXAA Technology
Support for new temporal antialiasing technique that delivers the ultimate combination of image quality and performance.
NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
Dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
NVIDIA CUDA™ Technology
Unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
32x Anti-Aliasing Technology
Lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at up to 32x sample rates obliterates jagged edges.
NVIDIA® PureVideo® HD Technology
The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
PCI Express 3.0
Designed for the new PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
Able to drive flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600 resolution over a DVI connector.
Support for HDMI including GPU accelerated Blu-ray 3D support, x.v.Color, HDMI Deep Color, and 7.1 digital surround sound.