|CUDA Cores ||192 |
|GPU Memory ||512MB DDR3 |
|Memory Interface ||64-bit |
|Memory Bandwidth ||14.0GB/s |
|System Interface ||PCI Express Gen2 x16 |
|Maximum Power Consumption ||38W |
|Thermal Solution ||Ultra-quiet fansink |
|Energy Star Compliant ||Yes |
|Form Factor ||SFF, 2.713" H x 6.3" L |
|Display Connectors ||DVI-I DL + DP |
|DisplayPort 1.2 ||Yes |
|DisplayPort with Audio ||Yes |
|DVI-D Single-Link Connector ||One via supplied adapter |
|VGA Connector ||One via supplied adapter |
|Number of Displays Supported ||2 |
|Maximum DP Resolution ||3840 x 2160 at 60Hz |
|Maximum DVI-I DL Resolution ||2560 x 1600 at 60Hz |
|Maximum Analog Resolution ||2048 x 1536 at 85Hz |
|PCIe High Definition Audio Support ||Yes |
|HDCP Support ||Yes |
|Graphics APIs ||Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.2, DirectX 11 |
|Compute APIs ||CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL |
|NVIEW ||Yes |
|Mosaic Mode ||Yes (Windows 7) |
|Warranty ||3 Years |
|PNY Part Number ||VCQ410-PB |
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3, Linux®, or Solaris®
- PCIe x16 expansion slot
- 1GB or more of system memory, 2GB recommended
- 200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray or DVD-ROM drive
- DisplayPort, DVI, or VGA compatible display(s)
- NVIDIA Quadro 410 by PNY professional graphics board
- Attached low profile bracket
- Unattached standard height bracket
- DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter
- DVI-I to VGA adapter
- Software installation disc
- Printed QuickStart Guide
Features & Benefits
3D Graphics Architecture
- Shader Model 5.0 (OpenGL 4.2 and DirectX 11)
- Optimized compiler for CG and Microsoft HLSL
- Up to 16K x 16K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 128-bit floating point performance
- 32-bit per component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 16x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)
- Decode acceleration for MPEG 2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, MVC, VC1, DIVX (version 3.11 and later), Flash (10.1 and later)
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture ™in-picture playback
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Processing Architecture
- API support includes CUDA™ C, CUDA C++, Direct Compute, OpenCL, Java, Python and Fortran
Advanced Display Features
- 30-bit color (10-bit per each red, green and blue channel)
- Support for any combination of two connected displays
- DisplayPort 1.2 (up to 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz and 2560 x 1600 at 120Hz)
- DVI-D Dual-Link output (up to 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz and 1920 x 1200 at 120Hz)
- Internal 400MHz DAC DVI-I output (analog display up to 2048 x 1536 at 85Hz)
- DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 1.4, and HDCP support (HDMI requires 3rd party adapter)
- 10-bit internal display processing
- NVIDIA 3D Vision™ technology, 3D DLP, interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA NVIEW multi-display technology
- NVIDIA Mosaic technology
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176KHz, and 192KHz
- Word sized of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit
GPU Tessellation with Shader Model 5.0
Quadro Tessellation Engines automatically generate finely detailed geometry, for cinematic quality environments and scenes, without sacrificing performance.
16K Texture and Render Processing
Provides the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
NVIDIA High-Precision High Dynamic Range (HDR) Technology
Sets new standards for image clarity and quality through floating-point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending. Enables unprecedented rendered image quality for visual-effects processing.
DisplayPort 1.2 Support
Compact and secure DisplayPort 1.2 connectors support Multi-Stream Technology, Stream Cloning and ultra-high-resolution panels (up to 3480 x 2160 at 60Hz) ™ enabling maximum range, resolution, refresh rate, and color depth designed to support the latest display technologies.
High-Quality Display Connectivity
Drives ultra-high-resolution panels, producing phenomenal image quality. Support two active connectors including, dual-link DVI with up to 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz on each panel, DisplayPort with up to 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz, or HDMI for integrated audio and video thru the GPU.
30-Bit Color Fidelity
30-bit color fidelity (10-bits per color) enables billions of color variations for rich, vivid image quality with the broadest dynamic range.
3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro
Advanced active shutter glasses deliver crystal-clear stereoscopic 3D visualization for the most immersive experience. Infrared (3D Vision) or RF (3D Vision Pro) technology enables a range of immersive environments ranging from your desktop workstation to collaborative work spaces. 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro sold separately.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
OpenGL quad buffered stereo offers professional applications the capability of smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience.
CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
NVIDIA Quadro solutions leverage general purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA is accelerating techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
Programmable GPU leverages Cg high-level, open-standard shading language to enable the creation and integration of real-time photorealistic effects into 3D models, scenes and designs.
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 Support
Leverages compelling new features included with Windows 2008 R2 , delivering unprecedented application performance, advanced visual realism, and premium reliability with superior application compatibility on servers.
Shader Model 5.0 Programmability
Infinite-length vertex programs and dynamic flow control remove the previous limits on OpenGL and DirectX shader programs, delivering sophisticated effects never before imagined.
Microsoft Windows 7 Support
Take advantage of all the new and compelling features included with Windows 7, delivering unprecedented application performance, advanced visual realism, and premium reliability with superior application compatibility on mobile and desktop workstations.
NVIDIA Graphics API Extensions
NVIDIA provides a set of extensions to standard graphics APIs for Linux and Windows, enabling applications to take maximum advantage of state-of-the-art GPU capabilities.
NVIDIA Application Acceleration Engines Support
Supercharge application performance and capabilities with highly optimized software modules, including SceniX and OptiX for advanced creative and investigative possibilities.
NVIDIA Mosaic Technology
NVIDIA Mosaic Technology enables transparent scaling of any application across up to eight displays, using multiple graphics solutions.
NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software
The NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software delivers maximum flexibility for single large display or multi-display options, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
NVIDIA Enterprise Management Tools
Exhaustive Enterprise Management tools for maximizing your system uptime by enabling seamless wide scale deployment. Allow remote query and control of graphics and display settings for systems spread across your installations.
Compatible with Industry Standard Architectures
Compatible with Microsoft and Linux operating systems, and Intel and AMD x86 32- and 64-bit microprocessor architectures.