|Processor Cores ||384 |
|Core Clock ||900 MHz |
|Memory Amount ||1024MB DDR3 |
|Memory Data Rate, effective ||1782 MHz |
|Memory Interface ||128-bit |
|Power & Thermal ||65W Active |
|On-board Outputs ||DVI, VGA, HDMI |
|Bus Type ||PCI Express® 3.0 |
- NVIDIA® Surround ™ Technology
- NVIDIA® PureVideo® HD Technology
- Blu-ray 3D Support
- TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Bitstreaming Support
- Microsoft® DirectX® 11 support
- NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology with CUDA C/C++, DirectCompute, and
- OpenCL Support
- NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
- NVIDIA FXAA Technology
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
- OpenGL 4.2
- PCI Express 3.0
Minimum System Requirements
- PCI Express-compliant motherboard with one dual-width x16 graphics slot
- Minimum 350W or greater system power supply (with a minimum 12V current
- rating of 20A)3
- 300 MB of available hard-disk space
- 2GB system memory (4GB or higher recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP Operating System (32
- or 64-bit)
- DVD-ROM drive or Internet connection for installation
- DVI or HDMI or VGA compatible monitor
- GeForce® GT 640 1024MB graphics card
- Quick Installation Guide
- Installation DVD, which includes:
- Detailed installation guide
- NVIDIA® Graphics Drivers
- NVIDIA® GeForce® Demos
- PhysX™ System Software
Features & Benefits
Next generation streaming multiprocessor built from the ground up for incredible performance and power efficiency
NVIDIA® Surround™ Ready
Simultaneously drive up to three independent displays for the ultimate multimedia or productivity workspace and expand a single application across all three display for an immersive viewing perspective
NVIDIA® PureVideo® HD Technology1
The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers stunning picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and videos
Blu-ray 3D Support2
Connect your PC to any 3D enabled TV over HDMI and enjoy a cinematic 3D experience in your home with seamless support for 1080p Blu-ray 3D discs
TrueHD and DTS-HD Audio Bitstreaming
Full support for TrueHD and DTS-HD advanced lossless multi-channel HD audio codecs brings the rich sound of the master recording to your living room
Microsoft® DirectX® 11 support
DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the API's key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
NVIDIA FXAA Technology
Shader-based anti-aliasing technology available from the NVIDIA Control Panel that enables ultra-fast anti-aliasing in hundreds of PC games.
NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
Dynamically enables vertical sync based on your current frame rates for the smoothest gaming experience.
NVIDIA PhysX® Technology
Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
NVIDIA CUDA™ Technology3
Unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks, such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
Able to drive flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600 resolution over a DVI connector.
Support for HDMI including GPU accelerated Blu-ray 3D support, x.v.Color, HDMI Deep Color, and 7.1 digital surround sound.
PCI Express 3.0
Designed for the new PCI Express 3.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.